Home: Business Issues and Advice: Advertising and Promotions:
Web Page Design

BeadShark
Novice

May 8, 2005, 5:28 PM

Web Page Design Can't Post

Hi Everyone~

Our jewelry designer is starting to branch-off, and is now also designing web pages for smaller web-sites.

There are a few samples of things she's played with, but if you have a particular style, or colors that you would like, please feel free to email her. She is very creative, and if you give her a theme, she can do wonders with it!

You can see our samples on this page:
http://www.uniquebeadedjewelry.com/webpages/

Please feel free to email her or I if you have any questions. (Or just post in here, I am almost ALWAYS here, lol).

Happy Beading!

BeadShark
Visit our website at http://www.uniquebeadedjewelry.com/