Home: Announcements: Policies:
"NEW" Flags

"NEW" Flags Can't Post

Built into the software is a system of keeping track of when you last read a forum. The down side of that, is that forums that don't generate a lot of traffic can show up as "new" simply because a lot of time has elapsed between the last post and today.

At the bottom of the listings page, there is a "Mark All Read" link, that will set your pointers to having read everything up to this date, and get rid of all the "old" new flags. (Old New... perhaps even more of an oxymoron than jumbo shrimp or military intelligence)

I'm pointing that out, since I had forgotten it was there myself :)

Alicemur753
New User

Jan 24, 2019, 7:40 PM

Re: [pugdog] "NEW" Flags [In reply to] Can't Post

I'll be writing [url=https://supreme-thesis.net/write-my-thesis-proposal.html]thesis proposal for the first time. what parts should pay attention to?
[url=https://supreme-thesis.net/write-my-thesis-proposal.html]thesis proposal

EllaGagai
New User

Aug 15, 2022, 10:44 PM

Re: [pugdog] "NEW" Flags [In reply to] Can't Post

Access your email, schedule, and contacts across every single computerized climate. This furnishes you with a solitary, Compare Microsoft 365 Subscriptions Overview simple to-track down area for all renditions and variety of each and every report in your framework.

EllaGagai
New User

Aug 15, 2022, 10:45 PM

Re: [pugdog] "NEW" Flags [In reply to] Can't Post

It likewise gives a sign of the viability of educators in creating an age of understudies fit for managing the scholastic Digital Signage ethos and drawing in with the prerequisites of the calling.