Home: General Discussions: Beading Issues - Surveys, Questions and Calls for:
Kits

Celticlady
Novice

Mar 13, 2004, 11:32 AM

Kits Can't Post

I was wondering if anyone here has bought and made any bead kits. So far I have done 2.1 kits (yes, thats a .1)

The first one was a necklace (beaded collar) fromhttp://summerkitchenstudio.com/. I love it, even if I don't wear it and I am considering getting another one from her! Very easy to make, just takes time to do it.

The second one I have done is a simple bracelet fromhttp://www.festoonery.com/[/url[/url]]. Just basic square stitch with crystals and some other beads to jazz it up, but it looks great. The .1 kit I've done is also from here, the cinnamon flower. Not bad, and NOT for a beginner either.

Has anyone else out there done any kits they like?

Mar 14, 2004, 12:27 PM

Re: [Celticlady] Kits [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't get the .1 <G>

BeadShark
Novice

May 4, 2005, 10:30 PM

Re: [Celticlady] Kits [In reply to] Can't Post

We have a wide variety of Bead Kits on our website. You can click it in the link in my signature.Wink

BeadShark
Visit our website at http://www.uniquebeadedjewelry.com/

nancy sv

Re: [BeadShark] Kits [In reply to] Can't Post

I bought one kit about 15 years ago and ran out of beads before I finished the earrrings. I'll never buy another kit....

Re: [nancy sv] Kits [In reply to] Can't Post

It might just have been a bad kit.

Most kits today offer extra parts if there is a problem, and are pretty well thought out. 15 years ago, a lot was different.

BeadShark

Re: [nancy sv] Kits [In reply to] Can't Post

I bought one kit about 15 years ago and ran out of beads before I finished the earrrings. I'll never buy another kit....

LOL, 15 years!!! I think kits may have changed a little in that timeframe.

We make sure that all our kits come with more than enough beads to complete the project. All you need is scissors.

We have had a couple people loose their beads, or a specific color, and if they email us and tell us what happened, we usually just send them the missing beads.

Happy Beading!

BeadShark
Visit our website at http://www.uniquebeadedjewelry.com/

(This post was edited by BeadShark on May 5, 2005, 8:55 AM)

TristanSyme

Re: [Celticlady] Kits [In reply to] Can't Post

Astonishing to peruse the news. You want to keep leveling everything out in the province of Wisconsin and forestall a flood and I prefer you to get [url=http://alneyzeha.phorum.pl/viewtopic.php?t=69606]assignment help to compose quality work for your college. In cases that overburdens our medical services framework while permitting more areas to securely continue business tasks and increment valuable open doors for individuals across the Badger State to help their families.