Conversation design

martinaperezmartina
User

Conversation design Can't Post

I think you should also use slots in your project. This way, your bot will have information from the past.

I'm a beginner, but here's a thought: I would have the same location entity as you, and I would also have the intention to get information that would fix the location and fill the slot. Then I would enter a custom action and check the location in this request & from the API... then I used dispatcher to send a new message.

starwender

Re: [martinaperezmartina] Conversation design [In reply to] Can't Post

What kind of application you use?

jjeanamantog
User

Re: [martinaperezmartina] Conversation design [In reply to] Can't Post

Good afternoon; I would like to know more about what you say in your post. I don't quite understand what it's about since I'm also new to this business and don't quite understand all the nuances. Only 4 months ago, I thought about doing this field, and I don't know very much so far. If someone here also wants to learn design, I recommend these courses, as many of my friends have said they are among the best in this area. I hope that someone will answer me because it would be really interesting to know what it is about

Kelley Nelon

Re: [jjeanamantog] Conversation design [In reply to] Can't Post

I think conversation design is a very interesting topic and a good way to improve the quality of our conversations. I believe that there are many benefits to having conversations like these. One you should visit this https://masterbundles.com/...owerpoint/marketing/ source to download marketing templates. For example, it can help us learn more about ourselves, others, and the world around us. It can also help us develop new skills such as critical thinking skills or even problem solving skills. In addition, it's also a great way to socialize with others in an informal setting.

Magdalena Huels

Re: [Kelley Nelon] Conversation design [In reply to] Can't Post

I think that the question is too broad and you need to narrow it down a bit. It would be better if you could just say something like "What do you think of the way conversations are designed?" or something similar. Also, I think it's important to keep in mind that this is not just about how conversations are designed but also how they work. You can hire Assignment Helper for your educational projects. If someone asks a question, then the person answering should answer clearly and concisely, otherwise they'll lose interest in what they're talking about. There should be no misunderstanding -- if the other person doesn't understand what the questioner means then there should be an explanation provided.