Home: Flames & Fumes: Flames & Fumes - The Message Board:
Game porting

SamFill
New User

Dec 28, 2021, 7:27 PM

Game porting Can't Post

Hey, everybody. How do you feel about porting games? I mean porting games from consoles to other platforms.

MarkoFL
New User

Dec 28, 2021, 7:31 PM

Re: [SamFill] Game porting [In reply to] Can't Post

Porting games to mobile devices? Interesting question. I have a positive attitude towards porting games, but only if the porting is done correctly. Sometimes they port games but don't think about the fact that some combinations are not on the keyboard. In my personal opinion it is better to download the emulator and play on PC, you get all the power of your PC, of course, mobile devices now have enough performance, but you have to constantly stare at the small screen, even if it is a tablet. If you want to play retro games or have a closer look at https://www.friv5online.com/

SatforD
New User

Dec 28, 2021, 7:34 PM

Re: [SamFill] Game porting [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, porting games helps everyone to play the games you like but remember that exclusive games are made only for one platform and they are not ported. For example Fable 2 Xbox 360

noahcentineo

Re: [SamFill] Game porting [In reply to] Can't Post

Good share in here!
It is accompanied by recommendations for the well-known online clicker game cookie clicker. One of the enjoyable incremental web games for players of all ages is this one. I believe that doing this will help you unwind every day.