Home: Bead Causes - BeadCauses.org: General Bead Cause Discussions:
WhatsApp, what happened?

luckypenguin

WhatsApp, what happened? Can't Post

Everybody started to criticize this messenger-not enough features and low security. Many are even deleting it. But I'm used to it, I've been using this messenger for many years and I've never had any questions about the quality of its work. What functions do you lack?

crysmile

Re: [luckypenguin] WhatsApp, what happened? [In reply to] Can't Post

It seems to me that WhatsApp is too restrictive. They could have expanded their functionality. I can not find an explanation for this, maybe saving servers from overloads?))) Or the developers? But they certainly do not strain to improve the application.

AlfredaBerta

Re: [luckypenguin] WhatsApp, what happened? [In reply to] Can't Post

I am not going to criticize or offend anyone. The app suited me fine for many years. And then I found information about gb whatsapp on websitepin and downloaded it. While the official developers are inactive, third party programmers did their work. And I'm very grateful to them for that. Because such updates as "invisible" mode, the possibility of two accounts, the increase in the number of photos in a single message and various topics, I've been waiting for a very long time. It happens. One thing comes to replace the other.

jackwilson1

Re: [AlfredaBerta] WhatsApp, what happened? [In reply to] Can't Post

The usage of gb whatsapp is little bit of sense because it is a modified version of WhatsApp as said in this https://gbapps.net/gbwhatsapp-apk/ article, but a user's of this app if use a separate number which is not used in original WhatsApp then he don't have to worry about it...

(This post was edited by jackwilson1 on Aug 14, 2022, 9:24 AM)