Home: Announcements: Member of The Month:
April Member of the Month Underway

Apr 8, 2005, 11:27 AM

April Member of the Month Underway Can't Post

Hello!

I had really hoped we'd have a winner last month, but we didn't (unless I've missed something).

The rules are simple, anyone who starts a thread that generates at least one reply from someone other than me, is entered.

Disclaimer: Talking to yourself is not allowed, and would be considered wire and/or mail fraud, actually. We reserve the right to verify posters. IP's are logged, btw, for all messages (pretty much *every* forum does that to prevent abuse).

Now that that is out of the way, there is so much to talk about and show off, I can't understand why it's always so quiet on beading forums -- not just this one.