Home: Announcements: Bug Reports:
I want to learn more about Delayed Life Syndrome

Guest
Anonymous Poster

I want to learn more about Delayed Life Syndrome Quote | Reply

I want to learn more about Delayed Life Syndrome. Can you tell me, where is this information?

Nooper
Anonymous Poster

Re: [Guest] I want to learn more about Delayed Life Syndrome [In reply to] Quote | Reply

I can give you a link to an article by Tetyana Kostenko who is a Ph.D. in Psychology about Delayed Life Syndrome https://parimatch.foundation/...alth-during-the-war/. Visit the website and read everything carefully. This is not a mental or psychological disorder, but it can cause depression, neurosis, apathy, etc