Software solution 2021-2022

AnnaLopez
Novice

May 15, 2022, 7:35 PM

Software solution 2021-2022 Can't Post

Software solutions have evolved over the past few years. It has been obvious that consumer trends are changing. Not surprisingly, Liferay development company services have also changed over the years.

But what are the best practices that guarantee long-term success when working with Liferay? Let's take a look at some strategic approaches that will not only impact your short-term gains, but also lay the foundation for long-term success.

A mobile-centric environment
More and more customers are accessing your business through a variety of channels. It's time to change the way you work with your customers. Supporting a variety of communications through mobile, web and social media allows you to serve your customers in real time using the best channel available to them. This flexibility will be an important differentiator in customer engagement, leading to a better experience for your customers. According to Oberlo, the number of mobile users will exceed 6.4 billion in 2021. That's a staggering number that we need to take into account!

(This post was edited by AnnaLopez on May 15, 2022, 7:38 PM)

karter
Novice

May 18, 2022, 11:17 PM

Re: [AnnaLopez] Software solution 2021-2022 [In reply to] Can't Post

agree. But we do not need to develop software for customers. I think ipad scanner app https://apps.apple.com/...docs-id/id1495971405 will be good app for students and office workers. Quality scanning is ensured along with the quick processing mode also. The highest quality images will be available after scanning quickly.

(This post was edited by karter on May 18, 2022, 11:19 PM)