Home: Announcements: In the News:
Our shop in the News : Welcome

Apr 1, 2005, 1:04 AM

Our shop in the News : Welcome Can't Post

Lately, we've been getting more mentions, and doing more things with local, and other people and groups.

Many of our customers are also doing things, and are mentioning us as their source, or favorite hangout.

Most recently, my uncle's woodwork was published in an article on local woodworkers, and the on-line story is here:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05087/478590.stm

We'll try to list what we are doing, and hopefully will have loads of new releases to post this spring and summer.