Home: General Discussions: Off The Beadin' Path:
.. the flu or creeping crud

Mar 19, 2005, 2:38 AM

.. the flu or creeping crud Can't Post

Anyone else been knocked out with this stuff? It just keeps coming back, and won't go away!

Marie's been up and down for months, and our kid was sick a few days ago, and gave it to me, in a bad way. I was out for the count!

I remember a few years back there was something else like this, you got it in september, and it didn't go away. Some people still have it <G> ... Maybe this is just the same thing, again?

Spring's here... finally. Maybe that will help. But I remember our biggest (though not longest lasting) snows have often come the first part of April. Cheery thought!

Been up since 3am, and can't fall back to sleep. It sounds so good.... but it just won't come.

I'm a night owl by nature, but this is too much. Even the dog is getting annoyed <G>

Well... Cheer up and Bead... I'm still practicing the new knot, which is great between beads in a simple chinese type knotted/beaded bracelet. Lighter weight than macrame, and a tad more interesting.