Home: General Discussions: Classes & Instruction:
Chinese Knotting / Macrame

Feb 20, 2005, 5:31 PM

Chinese Knotting / Macrame Can't Post

Any interest in learning a few chinese knots that can add interest to your beadwork?

I learned a cute little knot that doesn't seem to be in any books, that allows knots to be stacked close together. They look like overhand knots, but aren't. They are sort of a cross between an interlocking knot and snake knot.

It makes a really slick looking braid, with only a little work, and with only two ends.

We are looking to set up some recurring classes, on a schedule, so your input is needed.

Keep checking back, or stopping by. A lot is going on!