rent a yacht

brianbennett863

rent a yacht Can't Post

Can I rent a yacht myself and go on a cruise to nowhere on my own?
Did you do that?

nickmolineaux045

Re: [brianbennett863] rent a yacht [In reply to] Can't Post

I really dream about it

aurialent

Re: [brianbennett863] rent a yacht [In reply to] Can't Post

I think this is what I need after the quarantine with my family. It took me a lot of resources to maintain good relations with my wife and children while we were all in the same apartment. I dream of renting some yacht from boat rentals miami and just enjoy the sea and the silence around me. We would take a babysitter, but my wife is afraid that the children may get sick with the covid, since they are too small for the vaccine. In general, I think you can imagine my situation and how I would like to sail in an unknown direction for a while in the silence