Home: General Discussions: Classes & Instruction:
Classes - are there any?

Sewhaha
Novice

Mar 10, 2003, 3:52 PM

Classes - are there any? Can't Post

Mar 10, 2003, 3:58 PM

Re: [Sewhaha] Classes - are there any? [In reply to] Can't Post

There are classes in most areas, and some people offer classes or instruction via the internet.

http://betterbeading.com has a section where we are keeping track of tutorials, instructions, how to's and primers on various aspects of beading. It has another section where people can post classes they have, and once a number of classes get posted, I'll work on the ratings system to allow more detailed ratings of classes by students.

What sort of classes are you looking for, and in what area?

Sewhaha
Novice

Mar 10, 2003, 4:07 PM

Re: [pugdog] Classes - are there any? [In reply to] Can't Post

You are offering the exact classes I am looking for! WIll stop in this week!

Mar 10, 2003, 7:18 PM

Re: [Sewhaha] Classes - are there any? [In reply to] Can't Post

Which class??

I should have a new helper this week who can also teach bead weaving, looming, stringing, necklace and bracelet making, etc.

Sewhaha
Novice

Mar 11, 2003, 7:56 AM

Re: [pugdog] Classes - are there any? [In reply to] Can't Post

Mostly knotting, and wire wrapping but maybe a stringing class would be good, since I have been winging it.

Mar 11, 2003, 9:03 AM

Re: [Sewhaha] Classes - are there any? [In reply to] Can't Post

I do most of the wire wrapping, and marie and I do basic knotting, but I also do macreme and decorative knotting, and have bought the books to start doing chinese decorative knotting, but have not found the time. Hopefully soon :)