Home: Flames & Fumes: Flames & Fumes - The Message Board:
Crypto-games - tell us more

luckypenguin
New User

Dec 5, 2021, 6:10 AM

Crypto-games - tell us more Can't Post

Are there those here who have been playing for a long time and can give really useful advice on this subject?

crysmile
New User

Dec 13, 2021, 2:31 AM

Re: [luckypenguin] Crypto-games - tell us more [In reply to] Can't Post

I only perceive it as entertainment so far. But this direction is quite new and is just gaining momentum. I do not exclude that in a few months or a year I will change my opinion

nickjohn1120
New User

Dec 13, 2021, 6:02 AM

Re: [luckypenguin] Crypto-games - tell us more [In reply to] Can't Post

ok

archybow
New User

Dec 13, 2021, 2:39 PM

Re: [luckypenguin] Crypto-games - tell us more [In reply to] Can't Post

I think a lot of people can give you advice, but who knows if they're worth believing. I myself have only recently begun to study this topic. I realized one thing - you need to start as early as possible, because it's quite difficult to compete with the pumped accounts, and you can not count on nft airdrops constantly. But the topic is interesting, developing quickly, let's watch.

(This post was edited by archybow on Dec 13, 2021, 2:40 PM)