Home: Bead Causes - BeadCauses.org: General Bead Cause Discussions:
Are u know...? Gemstone Beads

matthewgeorge79
New User

Mar 29, 2010, 9:46 PM

Are u know...? Gemstone Beads Can't Post

Ratna Sagar Jewels, a company located in India, manufactures precious and semi-precious gemstones exclusively for our world wide customers.
If ur interested to buy Ruby beads and Gemstone Beads pls visit....

If ur know any Wholesale Gemstone Beads supplier pls replied me.

gsgehhe
Novice

Jul 2, 2014, 6:03 PM

Re: [matthewgeorge79] Are u know...? Gemstone Beads [In reply to] Can't Post

I think you this sounds like a good suggestion ah.
http://www.eozy.com/
eozy founded in 2010, is an online wholesale and retail fashion online store.

Earthstone

Re: [matthewgeorge79] Are u know...? Gemstone Beads [In reply to] Can't Post

It was good, you can also visit [url"https://myearthstone.com"]MyEarthStone for Natural Gemstones and Beads.
Here you can also find all gemstones and beads at wholesale and affordable prices.

(This post was edited by Earthstone on Aug 16, 2019, 5:08 AM)

Tatsiana
New User

Dec 1, 2021, 7:54 AM

Re: [Earthstone] Are u know...? Gemstone Beads [In reply to] Can't Post

 rainbowgembeads.com
I buy gemstone on this site
[u]

(This post was edited by Tatsiana on Dec 1, 2021, 7:55 AM)