Home: General Discussions: Classes & Instruction:
Current Class requests

Current Class requests Can't Post

Lately, we've gotten a lot of requests for classes -- from both men and women.

Beading in Pittsburgh seems to be picking up, and getting a bit more exciting.

We've had requests for:

Stringing
Finishing (findings, crimping, etc)
Wire Wrapping
Advanced Wire Wrapping -- eg: making cages, cab holders, etc.
Peyote stitch
Origami
Quilling
and several others I can't remember, but were less common.

We are starting more individual classes, we've been rearranging the store (again!) to allow a real work area for small groups, as well as individual work stations, and we are looking at starting a Saturday morning class before we officially open.

The class would meet from 10am-12Noon, or a bit later.

There are places to eat around the corner -chinese, pizza, deli and more a block or two up.

Class limit would be between 4 and 6 people, due to space and realistic interaction requirements.

We are taking suggestions, and can start scheduling classes in about 3 weeks.

If you have a suggestion for a type of project for a Valentines Day item, we can set the first class to be the week before VD.

There is access to all the items within the store -- Swarovski crystals, sterling silver, gemstones, seed beads, glass, bone, etc. Macrame, wire, cords, ???