communication without borders on the Internet

dasob

communication without borders on the Internet Can't Post

advise free and good sites for this. I will be grateful for your posts

befikon

Re: [dasob] communication without borders on the Internet [In reply to] Can't Post

This practical resource shows educators how to use the Internet to help students communicate electronically, reaching beyond the borders of traditional classroom walls. The authors--a lifelong professional developer and a dedicated facilitator of improved K-12 education through her work with graduate students in school leadership--provide the how-to for teaching essential foundation elements, including teamwork, Internet research, evaluation of information sources, cross-cultural communication, and thinking skills. Emphasizing practical tools and techniques, their model integrates the internet, common school software, and free online technology tools to create engaging projects that advance 21st-century skills. This book features: (1) Clear steps for teaching Internet-infused projects that meet content standards, while also targeting issues that students find relevant; (2) Examples of project collaborations that link students with classrooms across districts, states, and nations; and (3) A user-friendly format with checklists, resources, and sample lesson templates to help teachers design their own projects.

fasena

Re: [dasob] communication without borders on the Internet [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm glad that members of this forum prefer this kind of communication too. it is important for me to maintain my freedom and independence. I prefer visit https://vibragame.net/en/ free adult video chat and share my stories about sex with strangers there. it turns me on and helps me satisfy my sexual needs. I'm sure you will like this chat too

(This post was edited by fasena on Sep 10, 2021, 1:00 AM)