How to fix audio delay in bluetooth headphones?

Dahilla
Novice

Sep 9, 2021, 6:57 PM

How to fix audio delay in bluetooth headphones? Can't Post

How to fix audio delay in bluetooth headphones?

Skye95
Novice

Sep 9, 2021, 10:57 PM

Re: [Dahilla] How to fix audio delay in bluetooth headphones? [In reply to] Can't Post

This is a common problem and not always in the devices problem. You will most likely be able to fix this problem by your own. I know that you can use this step by step guide https://forthesound.com/...delay-on-your-phone/ to fix this issue. It seems to me that this article describes the process in as much detail and as possible. I hope I was able to help you with this problem.