Home: Business Issues and Advice: Advertising and Promotions:
Skill improvements easily Smithing and fletching

Skyzhay

Skill improvements easily Smithing and fletching Can't Post

Where was the part for this cheap OSRS gold last part? You could hardly elaborate on few of those pre determined questions, allow a lone give entirely new ideas or feedback about existing places within jagex you think needs improvement that doesn't have anything to do with dev work/content upgrades. The survey seemed more about providing them the answers they want and push it more in that way (questionnaire questions, graphics, control questions etc), making them (jagex) as a firm look great (likely for investors) and also to harvest user data (to sell to advertisers) and far less about the near future of Runescape etc..

Skill improvements easily Smithing and fletching. Crafting has super late game function with zenytes. Fletching arrows I figure and has dragon darts. Smithing has rune.make these abilities useful for overdue game items. For me it was construction, despite getting my favourite rewards the training technique is awful to me personally and depends on aligned cameras. For benefits, unquestionably fletching is up there. I concur for methodology structure is up there. I'd love to see world development building honestly. Like envision you can improve how cities look (similar to burgh p rott tasks).

Even possibly as a profit idea. Just like old school runescape gold you and you get jobs and an agency charge and xp, respectively. Less xp/hr compared to strategies that are current but actually turning around. Agree. Development construction could be fantastic. Each significant area could have its own guild with projects to be built throughout the region. I would certainly be interested in reliable experience as opposed to profit however.