Home: 3d Beading: Ornaments, Stars, Hearts Etc.:
Beaded 3D Oyster Pearl tutorial!

beadangel
User

Mar 13, 2011, 10:32 AM

Beaded 3D Oyster Pearl tutorial! Can't Post

Just finished drawing the tutorial for a Beaded 3D Oyster Pearl charm, I used seed beads and pearls, adopting the Right Angle Weave technique. You can always differ the size of the finished oyster pearl by changing the bead and pearl size, use bigger beads and pearl for bigger Oyster Pearl and vice versa. Great as earrings, pendant or charm!

See the tutorial at: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/2011/project/march.html

Happy Beading!

http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com

bvhdgyfd

Re: [beadangel] Beaded 3D Oyster Pearl tutorial! [In reply to] Can't Post

You do this with beads jewelry looks so realistic.
http://www.eozy.com/

Matbel

Re: [beadangel] Beaded 3D Oyster Pearl tutorial! [In reply to] Can't Post

Just finished drawing the tutorial for a Beaded 3D Oyster Pearl charm, I used seed beads and pearls, adopting the Right Angle Weave technique. You can always differ the size of the finished oyster pearl by changing the bead and pearl size, use bigger beads and pearl for bigger Oyster Pearl and vice versa. Great as earrings, pendant or charm!

See the tutorial at: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/2011/project/march.html

Happy Beading!

Am I the only one who has a broken link?
Hi everyone, my name is Mat. I'm 36 years old, all my life I've been working as a web designer of mobile applications. I love motorcycles and everything related to them, I also like to ride a bike. I don't have kids yet, but we are thinking about it soon. Who wants to get to know me better, write me in a private message.