Forex

Tallag
Novice

Jul 29, 2021, 12:57 PM

Forex Can't Post

Advise how to choose the right lot for trading in the Forex market?

MichaelKov
Novice

Jul 29, 2021, 1:03 PM

Re: [Tallag] Forex [In reply to] Can't Post

Much depends on what account you traded, I prefer to trade on a center 0.10, and on standard 0.1 and this lot never overlapping, because it is risky, it is better to open several transactions. And if you, like I become trading with shares of companies, then the risk of losing a deposit will be even less. Try CNA stock https://fbs.com/...s-page?symbol=%23CNA and make sure that yourself.