Home: Flames & Fumes: Flames & Fumes - The Message Board:
Can you imagine your life without sports?

Ted Reddit

Can you imagine your life without sports? Can't Post

I've been doing sports all my life. When I was little, my mother brought me to the pool. Now I'm 30 years old and I still do swimming. What about you?

Alan Weber
New User

Jul 25, 2021, 9:27 PM

Re: [Ted Reddit] Can you imagine your life without sports? [In reply to] Can't Post

I never played sports. I really liked reading when I was little. I remember always being in my room and always reading and eating. Maybe that's why I'm overweight now and always want to lose it. Recently a friend suggested a supplement to help me do that checkout the phenq website here https://www.villagevoice.com/.../06/22/phenq-review/

WeigelP

Re: [Ted Reddit] Can you imagine your life without sports? [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh, I love sports very much. And I've been doing it since I was a kid, namely swimming, horse racing and many other things. And here I am still doing it. And I think you should do sports at least once in a while.

balanceblind1m

Re: [Ted Reddit] Can you imagine your life without sports? [In reply to] Can't Post

http://planeta.mybb.social/viewtopic.php?id=380#p1654

balanceblind1m

Re: [balanceblind1m] Can you imagine your life without sports? [In reply to] Can't Post