What did you do to avoid getting any respiratory ailments this year?

Skye95
Novice

Jul 19, 2021, 7:55 PM

What did you do to avoid getting any respiratory ailments this year? Can't Post

What did you do to avoid getting any respiratory ailments this year?

Dahilla

Re: [Skye95] What did you do to avoid getting any respiratory ailments this year? [In reply to] Can't Post

This year I decided to refuse vaccination, although I know that it greatly simplifies travel, but I decided not to risk it and use more familiar ways to improve my health and increase immunity. I learned about VSS tablets this spring and was immediately curious to learn more about these drugs and how good they are for preventing respiratory infections. On this site https://vssmt.net/ I found answers to my questions about this drug and I decided to try this remedy in practice. For the first time in the last 5 years, I haven't even caught a cold during the change of seasons. So I think it works very well and I can recommend this remedy for the prevention and treatment of viral diseases to my friends and colleagues.

Trinder

Re: [Skye95] What did you do to avoid getting any respiratory ailments this year? [In reply to] Can't Post

its such a critical time to get a respiratory ailment. so this year i have decided to avoid any place where i find people smoking tobacco. i also avoid noxious chemical vapors like household cleaning fluids and i did a lot of exercise and took a healthy diet. i made sure i sanitised frequently and maintained social distance. lets all keep safe.
https://www.guidomaggi.com/...wear-elevator-shoes/