Important part

joawm90

Important part Can't Post

Nowaday, social network has become an important part in my life. We all seems to be addict to instagram font. I feel like 80% time I just check my notifications and inbox. Therefore, work/ study efficiency are affected much. I and my friends are trying to cut down instagram font time for outside activities. We used to live without TV, FB, twitter,.. and we were happier. Using social network in right way will bring big benefits.