Are Hair Loss Products Any Good?

Jerome Princy
User

Are Hair Loss Products Any Good? Can't Post

Gradually, the hair may be lost all over the top of the head, but retained on areas below the tops of the ears. This is the kind of hair loss that Julius Caesar is believed to have had and may, according to legend, be the reason that he began wearing a laurel wreath on his head. In women, the hairs are lost around the central portion of the scalp, usually from front to back. DHT may be a partial cause of baldness in women, but there are complicating factors. Lack of estrogen following menopause is believed to play a role, as well.

There are other causes of hair loss, including drug treatments, such as chemotherapy in cancer, and exposure to toxins, such as mercury. These cases correct themselves, once the treatment is halted or exposure to the toxin ends. Although there are many over-the-counter treatments for hair loss, many of them are ineffective. In order to work, the treatment must address more than one cause of baldness. So, if you want results, look for one that does.

If you are a man looking for a baldness treatment, you're not alone. Roughly 50% of all men are affected by male pattern baldness by the time they reach the age of 50. Recent studies indicate that younger men are affected, too. Hair loss in women has become common enough for some dermatologists to specialize in treating it. Women seem to be seeking treatment at younger ages than before.

https://supplementlegend.com/hair-revital-x-review/

Skye95
Novice

Apr 7, 2021, 1:27 AM

Re: [Jerome Princy] Are Hair Loss Products Any Good? [In reply to] Can't Post

This is interesting, but no matter how many products I try to treat weak hair falling out, I still have no noticeable effect. maybe there are some other options for eliminating hair loss and early baldness?

Dahilla
Novice

Apr 7, 2021, 1:33 AM

Re: [Skye95] Are Hair Loss Products Any Good? [In reply to] Can't Post

I understand that you need to seek the advice of a board-certified doctor and undergo treatment for hair loss and hair regrowth. I have seen such an offer from a spa medical clinic that I visit occasionally in Florida. You can read more about their service here https://www.rejuvenate528.com/...s/hair-rejuvenation/ . I love that these guys have a lot of experience in aesthetic medicine and choose effective treatment options for their patients, who are mostly devoid of surgery. For example, the Hair Rejuvenation service in Sarasota, which is based on a natural and safe for your health method of awakening hair follicles and stimulating the growth of new healthy hair in humans.

craigwood
New User

Apr 14, 2021, 6:37 AM

Re: [Jerome Princy] Are Hair Loss Products Any Good? [In reply to] Can't Post

i dont think so we can get something real to stop the hair fall.