Home: Business Issues and Advice: Problem Solving:
Backup your Microsoft 365

JohnEvans

Backup your Microsoft 365 Can't Post

If you have Office 365 you have to think about security of your data. Microsoft is responsible for protecting the Office 365 physical and virtual infrastructure and ensuring availability. Although Microsoft addresses certain security threats, it cannot prevent all malicious threats. Businesses are responsible for protecting their data. So better to think about microsoft office 365 backup to be sure that your data is safe and accessible whenever you need it.

hawkeye

Re: [JohnEvans] Backup your Microsoft 365 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey John. At first, I agree with you that Microsoft 365 needs a proper backup. Your solution seems good, but I find Altaro's Microsoft Office 365 backup better: https://www.altaro.com/office-365-backup/

HughOlssen

Re: [hawkeye] Backup your Microsoft 365 [In reply to] Can't Post

The problem is some people don't understand why it's important to Backup Office 365, or even how to do it. Here's a website with great description on the subject making it so easy!

https://www.channelpronetwork.com/...e-365-mailboxes-ease

(This post was edited by HughOlssen on Jan 29, 2021, 4:03 AM)

AlexHanes

Re: [JohnEvans] Backup your Microsoft 365 [In reply to] Can't Post

You guys are right, i read the same thing here about office 365 mail backup

AlbertTaylor
New User

Feb 25, 2021, 11:26 PM

Re: [JohnEvans] Backup your Microsoft 365 [In reply to] Can't Post

If you are looking for a secure solution to backup Office 365 data, then I will recommend a try, Shoviv Office 365 Backup and Restore Software. This tool exports Office 365 mailboxes to PST without any alteration of data. This Software is also capable of restoring data from the PST file to Office 365 mailboxes.

For more info visit - https://techsians.com/...osoft-365-mailboxes/