Home: General Discussions: Classes & Instruction:
About element of visual-arts

monicadennis

About element of visual-arts Can't Post

After studying for a few weeks the elements of Visual Arts and the Principles of Design, I am going to apply those elements to the wonderful painting from Andreas Gursky, "99Cent".The elements of visual arts are; line, shape, color, texture, and space. A line can be defined as the path left by a moving point (Gilber 83) .Talking about lines in "99 Cent", made me find an amazing surprise. I thought that in this big and overwhelming picture, I was going to find hundreds of different lines. However, for a start, actual lines are the lines drawn by the artist (handout Element of Visual Art NCC 1). These lines are the easiest lines one can find in the first view. More about this https://essaysleader.com/essays/element-of-visual-arts/

(This post was edited by monicadennis on Feb 22, 2021, 8:45 AM)