Home: Business Issues and Advice: Problem Solving:
Office 365 backup

fredygrid
New User

Jan 6, 2021, 2:36 PM

Office 365 backup Can't Post

The problem is that many organizations keep asking, "How is my data protected?" And take it for granted that backup and data protection are part of the package. Many are surprised to learn that Microsoft does not provide a clearly defined backup strategy for Office 365.

This is not to say that Microsoft does not provide data protection capabilities at all. There are several tools and features in the Office 365 package that create what we would call the basic Office 365 data retention toolkit. However, if your organization depends on establishing an airtight backup and recovery strategy, these tools are unlikely to work. Be wise enough to cover your needs with https://www.altaro.com/office-365-backup/

BenedictHoward

Re: [fredygrid] Office 365 backup [In reply to] Can't Post

Many people ask me the question How to backup office 365 as well, so here is a good website that can help you a lot in this matter https://www.itweb.co.za/content/8OKdWMDEx1LqbznQ

(This post was edited by BenedictHoward on Jan 18, 2021, 3:12 AM)

OlssenHugh

Re: [fredygrid] Office 365 backup [In reply to] Can't Post

I think you guys are right office 365 email backup I found some great information about it https://www.anoopcnair.com/...-solution-internals/

Hison
New User

Feb 19, 2021, 12:30 PM

Re: [OlssenHugh] Office 365 backup [In reply to] Can't Post

Investment in high-quality imagery and in the printing industry in general is significant. We did these things before and it is nice to identify a team of experts who can assist us. The beginning of such an enterprise, namely the manufacture of this commodity, is therefore [url=https://hireukrainiandevelopers.com/hire-own-dedicated-development-team/]dedicated software development . They did well and began their company thanks to improved automation. I can assume that I was helped by the nearshore development team. Fair fortune

(This post was edited by Hison on Feb 19, 2021, 12:33 PM)