Home: Flames & Fumes: Flames & Fumes - The Message Board:
Gifts for men

Benny

Gifts for men Can't Post

What can be considered a good gift for men?

Glitchwater

Re: [Benny] Gifts for men [In reply to] Can't Post

A liquor store or accessories for it is the best gift options for men. It's not that expensive if you want a place where to buy those. And you might not understand yet what are these accessories, check this store https://kemstood.com/. Every item from the place is perfect. Take a look and I hope it helps.

Benny
Novice

Jan 10, 2021, 3:17 PM

Re: [Glitchwater] Gifts for men [In reply to] Can't Post

That's a good gift indeed. I wonder how this option never crossed my mind. Will buy a couple of goods from the place.

olgadove
New User

Feb 16, 2021, 1:58 PM

Re: [Benny] Gifts for men [In reply to] Can't Post

For men, I can advise you to buy the coolest present on this site - https://giftscoach.com/gift-ideas-for-him/. There is just a huge amount of various gifts for various occasions and men: for a husband, brother, boss and others.