Home: General Discussions: Working with Kids:
HOW TO WEAN YOUR CHILD FROM ONLINE GAMES ?

wUROM1

HOW TO WEAN YOUR CHILD FROM ONLINE GAMES ? Can't Post

Why are children so easily hooked on online games? Why do they like to switch off from the real world and live in the virtual world? Let's try to get to the bottom of this by taking a closer look at my story.

In high school, I'll be honest, I wasn't anything interesting. An ordinary teenager: skinny, unsociable, indecisive. I had no hobbies, not one or two friends, and all of them, like me, spent all day playing online games.

With that in mind, it's easy to see why the virtual world interested me far more than real life. And why shouldn't I be interested in it? In https://www.slotozilla.com/...s/treasures-of-egypt I was able to move mountains and embark on exciting adventures every day. But what was I in real life?
It's not even that children use games to try to escape reality, although there is some truth to that. It's just that for a child, the virtual world is the easiest way to get what he needs in life. In the game you can become the lord of the world, pioneer, strongest warrior, racer, tycoon, warlock... just about anyone! You don't have to put a lot of effort into it. Playing is incomparably easier than building a real life.

(This post was edited by wUROM1 on Jan 6, 2021, 3:00 AM)