Home: Announcements: Member of The Month:
Nothing seems to work....

Nothing seems to work.... Can't Post

But, if you can "Start something" here (in a nice way), or even over at http:beadhell.com, I'll end the December sweeps on Dec 20th, and award a $75 gift certificate, or $75 in Bali Sterling (if you are not in Pittsburgh), to the best starter-uppperer in the forum!

There is *SO* much to talk about.

"Liquid Beadz" for one ... did you know they are trying to get a patent for beads in glue??

Andre D. King
New User

Dec 29, 2019, 2:15 PM

Re: [pugdog] Nothing seems to work.... [In reply to] Can't Post

it's awesome news for me, thanks for sharing. i have a one latest news for you. if you live in Uk and want to promote [url=https://awriter.org/wiseessays-com-review/]https://awriter.org/wiseessays-com-review/ your local business. just go to mediajunkie.co.uk and start your digital marketing journey

(This post was edited by Andre D. King on Dec 29, 2019, 2:19 PM)

tetrisgameaz
New User

Nov 26, 2020, 11:12 PM

Re: [Andre D. King] Nothing seems to work.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the sharing. This is my first time visiting your blog. Really I like your Blog. Keep doing more like this.

(This post was edited by tetrisgameaz on Nov 26, 2020, 11:17 PM)