Home: Announcements: Feedback To Our Shop:
001 - People Don't Know We Are Open Sale?

Dec 15, 2010, 9:20 AM

001 - People Don't Know We Are Open Sale? Can't Post

People don't know we are open again, and a lot of people
don't know we were ever open.

Sales, sales events, and such are supposed to bring new
people in, get good word of mouth exposure, etc. The
purpose is to generate interest, excitement, and motivate
people to come in. They are not supposed to "cost" money.

That is where most sales fail. And, thus, most businesses
go out of business.

That is why we don't run "sales" but rather offer the
best pricing and selection we can EVERY DAY.

But, sometimes, there is a need to run a "sale" or an
"event" to get the word out.

If we were going to run a "People don't know we are open"
sales event, what should it be?

evanslee

Re: [pugdog] 001 - People Don't Know We Are Open Sale? [In reply to] Can't Post

I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation thatís at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best posting.

visit here : https://www.speedycustomessaywriting.org/

willowkatherine

Re: [evanslee] 001 - People Don't Know We Are Open Sale? [In reply to] Can't Post

one element you're able to do is submit indicators that basically say "sale" with an arrow pointing in the splendid course. upload some balloons or https://vaporhub.co.uk/ some long strands of curly ribbon so as that they are seen to others.

(This post was edited by willowkatherine on May 12, 2020, 1:08 AM)

agreyss
New User

Aug 27, 2020, 12:30 PM

Re: [pugdog] 001 - People Don't Know We Are Open Sale? [In reply to] Can't Post

Need a cheap assignment?? My friends told me about the website that offers low prices on academic papers. Iím going to order some papers from them.https://technofaq.org/...udents-need-to-have/

(This post was edited by agreyss on Aug 27, 2020, 12:33 PM)

selenagobella

Re: [pugdog] 001 - People Don't Know We Are Open Sale? [In reply to] Can't Post

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable https://free-cell.co

(This post was edited by selenagobella on Sep 3, 2020, 2:07 AM)