Home: 3d Beading: Beadie Critters:
Beaded dragon in beadwork

Mar 1, 2004, 8:57 AM

Beaded dragon in beadwork Can't Post

Has anyone tried the beaded dragon in the current beadwork?

It's on my "must try" list, but that list is longer than the list of places hoffa is burried.

blif
New User

Apr 2, 2004, 11:26 AM

Re: [pugdog] Beaded dragon in beadwork [In reply to] Can't Post

I have completed the dragon. I think its a terrific pattern! I love it! It only takes a couple of hours to make if you have bugal beads that have a large enough hole to accomodate all the wire without breaking - otherwise it takes quite a bit longer.

I have attached a picture of my completed dragon. I made him blue. I am now working on a yellow one.

Blif
Attachments: Blue dragon.jpg (169 KB)

Apr 2, 2004, 10:26 PM

Re: [blif] Beaded dragon in beadwork [In reply to] Can't Post

My daughter would love that one!

I better not show her <G> Anything blue.

I still have to try that out, and I think I will while sitting at the quilt show. I have to work on something, and I think this would be a great thing to have going.

UNSUBSCRIBE

Re: [pugdog] Beaded dragon in beadwork [In reply to] Can't Post

:(

I missed that mag, i think the whole of Australia gets 5 mags and its a fight to see who gets them first!

I'll have to see if my newsagent can get it in as a backissue, as that looks fantastic!

Re: [Callatya] Beaded dragon in beadwork [In reply to] Can't Post

I still haven't had a chance, but I did get my blue beads :)

htobin
New User

Aug 23, 2004, 8:14 PM

Re: [blif] Beaded dragon in beadwork [In reply to] Can't Post

The dragon art you show is so cool! That is the type of art I am looking for now. Which issue of Beadwork was the pattern in? Are there other patterns? Do you know of other places I can find beadwork like this to do?

blif
New User

Aug 23, 2004, 8:45 PM

Re: [htobin] Beaded dragon in beadwork [In reply to] Can't Post

The Beadwork issue was February/March 2004 (Volume 7 No 2)

I found that there are a couple patterns in flat peyote or brick stitch at www.bead-patterns.com as well, although many of them have a more celtic feel.

If I find any others I'll let you know. Smile

beadie critter

Re: [blif] Beaded dragon in beadwork [In reply to] Can't Post

were can i find an issue of the beadwork and can some one send a how to do thing on the dragon thing its very cool

jaxanangel
New User

Jan 28, 2006, 5:11 PM

Re: [blif] Beaded dragon in beadwork [In reply to] Can't Post

I know you put this on here a long time ago but I love that dragon. Do you have directions or I think I could manage with a supply list.

swinnk8

Re: [pugdog] Beaded dragon in beadwork [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi I have just designed a new dragon pattern that you may all be interested in..
www.freewebs.com/kmgbeadcrafts
I attached the picture.
I am in the process of creating more patterns to sell at areasonable price. email me if you are interesterd or have any queries or leave feedback on my site.

tyger777
New User

Mar 12, 2010, 3:04 PM

Re: [swinnk8] Beaded dragon in beadwork [In reply to] Can't Post

i like ur dragon and i would like to make one my e-mail is tyger777@aol.com thank u