Home: Help Me!: How do I....?:
In need of some bracelet help...

Nabby

In need of some bracelet help... Can't Post

Hi!
I'm a junior in high school and I'm currently preparing to be a small group leader for a retreat in the coming months. One of our duties is to make a memento for each of the kids in our group. I was thinking I'd take some suede leather cords, put some beads on them with their initials and maybe a saint medal or two, and then braid 3 strands and tie the ends somehow to make a bracelet for each of them. I've decided that it would be easier to tie the ends of the cords into a knot and loop instead of trying to crimp/clamp the ends and add a clasp. I've also pretty much decided that I'll use this http://www.animatedknots.com/...e&File=wallcrown knot as the "ball" end, but I can't find anything to make a loop of 3 strands to put the ball through!! Someone suggested this http://www.animatedknots.com/...ww.animatedknots.com adjustable loop to me, but it looks like it's designed for a 3-strand twisted rope, not a braid. Does anyone know of any loop knots (preferably adjustable--I have no idea how big their wrists might be!) that could serve this purpose? Do you perhaps have any other suggestions, comments, or thoughts? Thanks in advance!

CallumHenty

Re: [Nabby] In need of some bracelet help... [In reply to] Can't Post

 I am astonished in the wake of seeing the stunning gaming club for the expert NCAA games. And here is easy to browse https://bestwritingsclues.com/reviews/essayswriting-review/ best writing services for students. The post delineates the highlights of this gigantic structure so I truly like the method of looking for information from this site so sharp and great article.

(This post was edited by CallumHenty on Jun 23, 2020, 2:36 AM)