Home: General Discussions: Bead Exchange & Bead Swap:
Feb 18, Tuesday Bead Exchange -- on hold

Feb 17, 2003, 10:57 PM

Feb 18, Tuesday Bead Exchange -- on hold Can't Post

As mentioned in the Announcements, todays bead excchange is on hold due to weather and other issues.

In general, on Tuesdays, from 2-6pm, we offer a "free" and "open" bead exchange. You can come in and see about trading in your old beads for new ones (or someone elses old ones <G>), and if you want to trade amongst yourselves, that's ok too.

We are taking this one-exchange-at-a-time to see how it goes, limited space and all. If it goes well, we can make more room and perhaps even set up a club room for this sort of exchange, with a capacity of about 20 people. That's probably our maximum for comfort reasons (not even fire regs), and it would take several months to set up -- but we do have that capacity and ability -- if there is the interest.

The rules are pretty much the same as our bead exchange club, but the membership requirement is waived during the tuesday event.