Home: Announcements: BeadCon - Pittsburgh:
We are in the planning stages of a Pittsburgh Bead show

Feb 29, 2004, 8:37 PM

We are in the planning stages of a Pittsburgh Bead show Can't Post

We are in the planning stages of a Pittsburgh Bead Show, that will start out with one show, and then a follow up in 2-3 months, then hopefully a show the same weekend every other month -- odd months or even months -- so that you can plan ahead.

Hopefully the show will attract vendors on their way elsewhere, who know that (for example) the third weekend of every even month (Feb, April, June, etc) there is a bead show in Pittsburgh they can hit.

We'll also have local vendors, designers, teachers and classes, and much more. It's all in the planning stages now, but we could have something by mid to late summer, in time for the holiday season.