Home: Announcements: Bug Reports:
f best-selling books kn

Guest
Anonymous Poster

May 14, 2020, 6:24 PM

f best-selling books kn Quote | Reply

In recent times, there has been such a sharp contrast in the society [url=http://www.cigarettesusastore.com/]Newport 100S. In my ten book activities in Xiamen, the best-selling books accounted for the majority. Classic books in many bookstores are rarely attracted by people, but the best-selling books are full of people. This phenomenon does not experience my doubts. Why are classics not as popular as bestsellers? In fact, the problem is not in the classics themselves. They have been so since ancient times. The problem is actually in the contemporary people. In today's society where the fast-changing society is developing rapidly, everything is based on the pursuit of speed. Efficiency is life. The most vivid expression. The authors of best-selling books know this. When they write the book, they omit the grand and deep story background and beautiful sentences, leaving only the stimulating plot. They tell the reader what they know or do n��t know, and express the reader ��s energy without thinking [url=http://www.salesmoking.com/]Parliament Cigarettes. The eagerness to pursue speed and efficiency is naturally very popular. But the books created in this way have no literary value, just like a nutritious cultural fast food. The classic culture is different. Classical classics are formed by the author's careful and focused word-for-word polishing. They contain profound intrinsic value, waiting for readers to taste. In the rolling waves of history, many best-selling books of the past and present have been buried, only those classic classics that can always remain unchanged flow down the classic classics full of the author's emotions and thoughts. Reading a good book is like Dialogue with the characters in the book, such as dancing with the author's thoughts, can be explored with thoughts through classics in places where footsteps can't be reached. Reading masterpieces can edify sentiment, accumulate wisdom, and finally make people reach the heights of self-cultivation, family harmony, governance, and peace. Therefore, reading masterpieces is of great benefit [url=http://www.buyusacigarettes.com/]Marlboro Red. Classic classics are actually a concrete manifestation of our excellent Chinese traditional culture. The beautiful ethics and ethical codes of conduct that have been handed down for thousands of years in China can be found in the classics. Culture is the blood of the nation and the spiritual home of the people. A person who has lost culture is sad, a country that has lost culture will eventually perish. And to understand our excellent Chinese traditional culture, the most convenient channel is many famous works. From "Dream of Red Mansions" I didn't realize the various life scenes and ceremonial norms in ancient times. From "Water Margin", I can appreciate the courage of ancient heroes to resist tyranny. , Then how can we advance the reading of classics? I think the country should first introduce relevant policies to encourage people to read masterpieces, such as setting up classic masterpiece reading days. All sectors of society should work together to create a good atmosphere for reading classics. The important thing is that the people should establish the habit of reading classics in their hearts. I believe that in the near future, there will not be a phenomenon of a single bestseller.
Related articles:
[url=http://3steppers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=300873]Newport Cigarettes

[url=http://forum.animogen.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=879071]Marlboro Cigarettes