Home: 3d Beading: Figures (People and Animals):
Dear BeadAngel

Tarlucon
Novice

Sep 4, 2010, 4:30 PM

Dear BeadAngel Can't Post

Everytime I log on you inspire me anew! We just moved to Huntington Beach, CA. Our new jobs started this week and we had to buy all new furniture cos we left all our things in Finland.

We don't even have a table yet, but I think I'll just start beading anyways! I shipped all my beads from Finland! Everybody likes the things I make from your patterns and I give them away as gifts. The whole process of making and giving away things that you have inspired me to make is totally fun and brings me so much joy.

I can't wait to try your Seahorse! I haven't been able to bead for 3 months.

Thank you
Tara
Tara

beadangel
User

Re: [Tarlucon] Dear BeadAngel [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Tara,

You are more than welcome, I also had to hold off my beading for a while now as I just give birth to a baby girl few months ago, now taking care of her is my priority.

BTW the seahorse tutorial is out, let me know if you can't find it!

Happy Beading!
http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com

haroldjames
New User

May 13, 2012, 10:39 PM

Re: [beadangel] Dear BeadAngel [In reply to] Can't Post

I would like to know what the SeaHorse tutorial is all about?
custom cabinets bay area

elaina
New User

Apr 17, 2020, 1:57 AM

Re: [Tarlucon] Dear BeadAngel [In reply to] Can't Post

Awesome kittens! My daughter write some articles with cute photos here where you can find <a href="https://99papers.com/" target="_blank"> cheap paper writers </a>
I'm so glad I found this beautiful fantasy world. My daughter even writes an essay about the influence of games and books on the perception of reality. He wants to be a psychologist. Proud of her! You can see if you're interested in [url=https://99papers.com/] cheap paper writers