Home: Business Issues and Advice: Advertising and Promotions:
For Sale :Apple IPhone 3G, Nokia N96 16gb

promofones
New User

Oct 3, 2008, 10:17 PM

For Sale :Apple IPhone 3G, Nokia N96 16gb Can't Post

ELECTRONIC PRODUCT WORLD LTD
13 PARK ROAD
DONCASTER
UNITED KINGDOM
DN1 2QH
Company No. 06685521

Email Address:electroproductltd@gmail.com
electroproductltd@hotmail.co.uk

MSN:electroproductltd@hotmail.co.uk

ELECTRONIC PRODUCT WORLD LTD is a recognized distributor of various consumer electronics. We specialize in a wide range of products such as Laptops, Cell Phones, Xbox 360, Sony Psp, plasma TV, Pda Phones, MP3 and MP4, video games console, digital cameras, DVD Players, LCD TV, CD ROM , DVD Writer, Windows XP, Office 2003 software, IP phone, USB Phone, Bluetooth, Bluetooth USB Dongle (Etc.) At discount rates. Our aggressive buying equipment allows us to provide our customers with the best possible prices. We have a large warehouse that allows us to the purchase of stocks and in considerable quantity.

KINDLY PLACE YOUR ORDER IN THE BELOW MANNER SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED ON PACKAGING AND LABELLING IMMEDIATELY:

FULL NAME:
BRAND PRODUCTS AND MODEL:
UNITS:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
POSTAL CODE:
COUNTRY:
MOBILE / TELEPHONE NUMBER:

Wish you and your esteem company all the best as you have the interest to do and negotiate business with us.

For your interest and inquire,do contact us via our company direct email address listed below :

electroproductltd@gmail.com
electroproductltd@hotmail.co.uk

katedaisy
New User

Oct 23, 2019, 9:20 PM

Re: [promofones] For Sale :Apple IPhone 3G, Nokia N96 16gb [In reply to] Can't Post

I think it would be better to have more information, understand the difficulty because I have learned a lot.

(This post was edited by katedaisy on Oct 23, 2019, 9:24 PM)