Home: Announcements: Bug Reports:
noodles were not as simp

ylq123
New User

Oct 13, 2019, 11:27 PM

noodles were not as simp Quote | Reply

he love of the sails and the pursuit of the other side. Tagore once said: "God is completely to strengthen our will, and has set up many obstacles on our road." Suffering is a strong creator, so that time, I know how strong. It was a winter in the sixth grade. On that day, the weather was exceptionally cold, the biting cold wind blew, the window was covered with thick windowflowers, and the water poured out was frozen harder than the stone. . But... today, I am alone at home. I got up from the bed at ten o'clock in the morning. It seems to be a little cold. I am hungry to find food. I only see a message on the coffee table. "Mom and Dad have something to go out today, don��t come back today, then take a look. Around, there is still 50 yuan." I am very happy, one by three feet high, as if to pay for money. After I finished washing, I went downstairs to eat. I thought of 50 yuan. I came to KFC and ordered some chicken legs and cola. I had a good meal. When I left, I found out that I only had 2 yuan left. I didn't expect that my stomach would scream when I was at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. No way, I bought a loaf of bread, but I didn��t give it up. I sat on the sofa watching TV, but still can't get rid of the pain of hunger. The darkness gradually occupied the house and it felt colder and colder. I curled up on the sofa, cold and hungry, I wanted to cry, I looked at the ceiling and tried not to let my tears flow down. I remembered the egg noodles that my mother made... Yes [url=http://www.cigarettesusaonline.com/]Wholesale Cigarettes, why don't I make a bowl of noodles myself? I mimicked my mother's appearance, and I did it with a clear eye. I found that the egg noodles were not as simple as I thought. I knew how hard it was for my mother. Face is good, although not very delicious, but always fill the stomach, as the saying goes [url=http://www.webvipsmoking.com/]Online Cigarettes, hunger does not eat. Perhaps at that time, I learned that in the face of suffering, we must learn to be strong, not shrinking, and not giving up. This also laid the foundation for my study in Wanzhong now. In the past six months, there have been more difficulties waiting for me [url=http://www.salesmoking.com/]Parliament Cigarettes, but I have been optimistic and have come to the present with strength. Whenever I look at the ceiling, I seem to grow up again. Life, let me know how strong everyone is to live each day seriously, when we encounter setbacks and difficulties. Some people
Related articles:
[url=http://36798.dynamicboard.de/t2940f2-about-problems-together.html#msg1746881]NewportCigarettesCoupons

[url=http://itzenge.mastertopforum.com/hier-klicken-vp701.html?sid=9f60e03711023e54c6185f3a82f83942#701]Marlboro Cigarettes

(This post was edited by ylq123 on Oct 13, 2019, 11:27 PM)

ylq123
New User

Oct 13, 2019, 11:28 PM

Re: [ylq123] noodles were not as simp [In reply to] Quote | Reply

he love of the sails and the pursuit of the other side. Tagore once said: "God is completely to strengthen our will, and has set up many obstacles on our road." Suffering is a strong creator, so that time, I know how strong. It was a winter in the sixth grade. On that day, the weather was exceptionally cold, the biting cold wind blew, the window was covered with thick windowflowers, and the water poured out was frozen harder than the stone. . But... today, I am alone at home. I got up from the bed at ten o'clock in the morning. It seems to be a little cold. I am hungry to find food. I only see a message on the coffee table. "Mom and Dad have something to go out today, don&#65533;&#65533;t come back today, then take a look. Around, there is still 50 yuan." I am very happy, one by three feet high, as if to pay for money. After I finished washing, I went downstairs to eat. I thought of 50 yuan. I came to KFC and ordered some chicken legs and cola. I had a good meal. When I left, I found out that I only had 2 yuan left. I didn't expect that my stomach would scream when I was at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. No way, I bought a loaf of bread, but I didn&#65533;&#65533;t give it up. I sat on the sofa watching TV, but still can't get rid of the pain of hunger. The darkness gradually occupied the house and it felt colder and colder. I curled up on the sofa, cold and hungry, I wanted to cry, I looked at the ceiling and tried not to let my tears flow down. I remembered the egg noodles that my mother made... Yes <a href="http://www.cigarettesusaonline.com/">Wholesale Cigarettes</a>, why don't I make a bowl of noodles myself? I mimicked my mother's appearance, and I did it with a clear eye. I found that the egg noodles were not as simple as I thought. I knew how hard it was for my mother. Face is good, although not very delicious, but always fill the stomach, as the saying goes <a href="http://www.webvipsmoking.com/">Online Cigarettes</a>, hunger does not eat. Perhaps at that time, I learned that in the face of suffering, we must learn to be strong, not shrinking, and not giving up. This also laid the foundation for my study in Wanzhong now. In the past six months, there have been more difficulties waiting for me <a href="http://www.salesmoking.com/">Parliament Cigarettes</a>, but I have been optimistic and have come to the present with strength. Whenever I look at the ceiling, I seem to grow up again. Life, let me know how strong everyone is to live each day seriously, when we encounter setbacks and difficulties. Some people <br/>Related articles:<br/> <a href="http://36798.dynamicboard.de/t2940f2-about-problems-together.html#msg1746881">NewportCigarettesCoupons</a>