Home: General Discussions: Bead Exchange & Bead Swap:
Welcome to The Bead Exchange!

Feb 6, 2003, 3:28 PM

     Welcome to The Bead Exchange!

We offer a bead exchange, where people can bring in their tired, old and unloved beads, to get fresh, new lovable beads :)

In short, you can get up to a 70% retail credit to use on new beads in our shop. There are restrictions, to prevent abuse, and the valuation is based on our current selling prices, or estimated prices.

The exchange is really designed for glass, gemstone, bone, or ceramic beads, but limited amounts of plastic beads may be accepted.

It's purpose is to encourage people to start beading again, and not feel trapped by the items in their existing collections which no longer inspire them, but which they may have a significant investment in.

Remember, your albatross, may be someones perfect inspiration!

We also have a pony bead exchange, where you can exchange colors you don't use or want, for colors you do.

Please ask questions here, or stop by our shop: http://betterbeads.com/