Home: General Discussions: Classes & Instruction:
Classes Thru Dec, then Jan 2004

Dec 2, 2003, 8:22 AM

Classes Thru Dec, then Jan 2004 Can't Post

I've been over ruled with setting up a class schedule for December 2003. The official class run will start Jan 2004.

*BUT* That doesn't mean we won't have workshops and classes if you want them.

If you want to learn something, we can schedule a time.

Right now it seems Tuesdays and Saturdays are the best. Tuesday evening, from 7-9pm, and Saturday, 10-12, 1-3, 4-6, or 5-7.

Thursdays we have the evening crimping and finishing workshop every week.

Potential classes:

1) Basic stringing.
2) Earrings and dangles
3) Simple wire wrap for beads and stones
4) Macrame bracelets & necklaces
5) Indian looming / basic bead looming
6) Peyote Stitch
7) Brick Stitch
8) Right Angle Weave
9) Bead Crochet
10) Origami -- ornaments, earrings, charms, etc.
11) ??

Suggest something.