Home: Announcements: Member of The Month:
April Member of the Month Underway

Apr 8, 2005, 11:27 AM

April Member of the Month Underway Can't Post

Hello!

I had really hoped we'd have a winner last month, but we didn't (unless I've missed something).

The rules are simple, anyone who starts a thread that generates at least one reply from someone other than me, is entered.

Disclaimer: Talking to yourself is not allowed, and would be considered wire and/or mail fraud, actually. We reserve the right to verify posters. IP's are logged, btw, for all messages (pretty much *every* forum does that to prevent abuse).

Now that that is out of the way, there is so much to talk about and show off, I can't understand why it's always so quiet on beading forums -- not just this one.

Musen1969

Re: [pugdog] April Member of the Month Underway [In reply to] Can't Post

We have many websites or forums for career counseling, Gaggle is one of them. This https://craftresumes.com/...cisco-resume-writer/ site is really good to the students. At this forum, it advises you for switching your career to data science because nowadays technology is very vast and the scope of this field is great.

Jupiter
New User

Jul 22, 2019, 3:46 PM

Re: [Musen1969] April Member of the Month Underway [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello to all!
Tell me, who earns his living?
For example, I work as a programmer in a custom software development company and so far everything suits me. I like the salary, the team, the tasks, and how do you like your job?