Home: General Discussions: Humor:
What is BeadHell?

Mar 1, 2004, 8:36 AM

What is BeadHell? Can't Post

What is Bead Hell?

Well.... it's a different sort of place for different people -- Just like Hell is.

For some, it was a way to vent their ire on other people who bested them in "real" forums. For others, it was a way to vent about the frustrations of beads and beading.

But, for anyone who had been a victim of Bead Hell, it was unpleasant.

Having been a victim there myself -- unbeknownst to me most times -- I figured the best way to beat them, was to simply beat them. After a few emails from kind hearted souls, I sat down, did a little thinking, and viola! The domain name was available!

So, to return the favor, I've opened up BeadHell.com (which is why this is under "humor" not flames and fumes), and will simply return a bit of their own medicine.

Everyone is welcome in Bead Hell -- MY Bead Hell.

My Bead Hell is a "nicer" place. There is no personal attacking, no slander, no libel, and no hiding behind fake ID's. Yes, you can register a totally different, and blind ID, but you need a real email address to do it.

And.... if anyone plays too mean, or acts like a bully, I can bully them and pull the plug. (Might even make it a poll thing -- like Survivor.. "Vote this Bead hellion out..."

Hmm... the ideas keep a coming.

Anyway... feel free to visit http://beadhell.com and join in, vent your beading frustrations in an area where it's allowed, make a suggestion for other levels of bead hell, and such. Enjoy!

Nathaniel54

Re: [pugdog] What is BeadHell? [In reply to] Can't Post

some places may be different to find out from the people, but in as team work you can find that so try to find out and show to the others who want to see them.http://www.buttetowing.com/helena-mt.html

Gregory L. Oakes

Re: [Nathaniel54] What is BeadHell? [In reply to] Can't Post

When a teacher assigns a bunch of assignment papers to all the students of the class then in the https://awriter.org/trustmypaper-com-review/
class some students are very genius at writing English and some students are weak at English writing. Those students are good in making assignments so they easily submitted their papers on time but those students are weak in writing assignment they hire these writing services to submit their papers on time.

(This post was edited by Gregory L. Oakes on May 6, 2019, 10:17 AM)