Home: General Discussions: Classes & Instruction:
On-line tutorials and instructions.

On-line tutorials and instructions. Can't Post

There are a lot of nice tutorials online, and instructions, but some are so hard to find. Others, are offered as "teasers" by their creators, and are simply not worth linking to.

IF you have a tutorial, instruction page, or how-to, and want to share it. And I do mean SHARE it, we can provide links and a space to host the page in case your site goes down. We'll host a backup copy and if your site is unreachable for some reason, we'll serve the archived version. It will still look like your page, but it will come off our servers. That is the only requirement we have. Your page will be made available for as long as our servers are on-line. You can update it, if your URL changes, but we'll have the archive copy so people looking for it will always be able to find it.

This is something that is a source of frustration. URL's change, pages disappear, people get angry and pull their work for some reason. IF you are SHARING then we will provide the means for you to do this, to a larger group of people, without additional costs.

We'll be putting some original instructions on-line, and hope you will share yours as well.

bvhdgyfd
Novice

Aug 31, 2014, 8:18 PM

Re: [pugdog] On-line tutorials and instructions. [In reply to] Can't Post

You can find the EOZY, not only on EOZY some DIY fashion jewelry. There are some articles about DIY.
http://www.eozy.com/

jack11

Re: [bvhdgyfd] On-line tutorials and instructions. [In reply to] Can't Post

You can share your tutorials essaypro.com here if you want! I think it's a good idea. Just try it!

Kalay
Novice

Apr 15, 2019, 1:18 AM

Re: [pugdog] On-line tutorials and instructions. [In reply to] Can't Post

I really like the fact that these days you can find any information online in just a few minutes. For example today I decided to install an antivirus because I download a lot of stuff and it's quite risky, you might get a virus and in five minutes I found bestantiviruspro - https://bestantiviruspro.org/...arison/avg-vs-avast/ , where you can read great reviews on all the options that are available on the market now.