Home: Help Me!: Searching For...:
Looking for pink coral coin beads and glass beads

richraiff
New User

Nov 30, 2005, 5:43 PM

Looking for pink coral coin beads and glass beads Can't Post

I am new to beading but have been doing amateur jewelry for many years. I am looking for 6mm x 2mm coin type pink coral beads to repair a necklace. Also, looking for glass beads 3mm dia. clear with 5 or 6 thin vertical red stripes. Any help in locating them would be appreciated.

Birgit

Re: [richraiff] Looking for pink coral coin beads and glass beads [In reply to] Can't Post

Glass beads look most beautifully jewel as a part of makeup but not too much glossy though so wearing on occasion it goes so well but my work on https://domeanessay.com/review-on-essayontime-com-au/ is still pending so I will write more review on the same soon so keep following updates.

(This post was edited by Birgit on Sep 19, 2018, 2:38 AM)

EliteExpressTowing

Re: [richraiff] Looking for pink coral coin beads and glass beads [In reply to] Can't Post

It is nice post. My friend shared this post with me. He is working in .[url=https://eliteexpresstowing.com]Car towing service company. It is helpful for me.

Bullock78

Re: [richraiff] Looking for pink coral coin beads and glass beads [In reply to] Can't Post

I was looking for the same criteria to get done my glass bead necklace which was broken last year though and I read that on essayontime that which beads I have they are way too expensive and hard to find the same though so please walk with this .