Home: Flames & Fumes: Flames & Fumes - The Message Board:
NFL.com thinks the Jacksonville Jaguars are the best team

chenyan94
Novice

Dec 19, 2018, 7:11 PM

NFL.com thinks the Jacksonville Jaguars are the best team Can't Post

 in the AFC The Jacksonville Jaguars are on their way to their first Super Bowl trip in franchise history if NFL.com¡¯s predictions come true.Elliot Harrison released his power rankings ahead of Week 1 of the preseason and the Jacksonville Jaguars are ahead of every team in the AFC and only behind the Philadelphia Eagles in the entire poll.Here¡¯s what Harrison had to say about the Jaguars:Elite defense. Productive run game. Solid offensive line. Yeah [url=http://www.jacksonvillejaguarsteamonline.com/telvin-smith-jersey]Authentic Telvin Smith Jersey , I¡¯d say this is the best team in the AFC barring some sort of Bortles collapse in the regular season. But all indications are that Bortles, who has had a fantastic camp so far, will be just fine when the regular season hits and has picked up where he left off with solid performances on the road against the Pittsburgh Steelers and New England Patriots in the playoffs.What do you think? Are the Jaguars the best team in the AFC? Or should it be the Patriots until Tom Brady retires?Jaguars fans [url=http://www.jaguarscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-austin-seferian-jenkins-jersey]http://www.jaguarscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-austin-seferian-jenkins-jersey , join Big Cat Country FanPulse We are considered the voice of the fan here at Big Cat Country and we talk every day about how the Jacksonville Jaguars are doing--whether they¡¯ll win their upcoming game or how Jaguars fans feel about that awful call from the referees. Now we¡¯re starting a new polling project that will pull together the insights of the most *plugged-in* Jaguars fans. If that describes you, then SIGN UP HERE to join me and other *knowledgeable* fans (including some other Jaguars contributors) on our new project called SB Nation FanPulse.If you sign up, you¡¯ll be among a hand-selected group from Big Cat Country who answers quick polls each week developed by SB Nation. We want to build the definitive poll of *informed* Jaguars fans [url=http://www.jaguarscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-marcell-dareus-jersey]http://www.jaguarscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-marcell-dareus-jersey , and that includes you. Your votes will be anonymous--though if you join, you¡¯re welcome to tell anyone you like. The results of each poll will be published by Big Cat Country, and may end up on SBNation.com also along with the results from other team sites.Ready to sign up as a Big Cat Country FanPulse participant? CLICK HERE.