Home: Business Issues and Advice: General Questions:
social paintings

kateymartin

social paintings Can't Post

Is every person running inside the social paintings field in the U.S. With overseas social paintings assignment writing diploma? If your foreign degree is accredited through the Council on Social Work Education as MSW, please let me realize how your system went. I got my baccalaureate and grasp's degree in social paintings out of the country and I am questioning if it's miles feasible to paintings as a social worker inside the US. Q.1: If my social work degree became recognized via CSWE, Could I be able to follow for a process as M.S.W. Inside the U.S.? Q.2: If my degree is not recognized, what would be the best and fastest way to get MSW in the U.S.? Are there any instructions or schooling to finish the requirement? Q.3 If you've got the revel in, turned into it clean to proceed the office work? I would admire it if somebody experienced this count and could answer my questions or may want to proportion some facts with me.

markcarlton
New User

Dec 18, 2018, 3:54 AM

Re: [kateymartin] social paintings [In reply to] Can't Post

nice