Home: Help Me!: Using Beading Programs:
Bead Manager Pro

Durnania

Bead Manager Pro Can't Post

Hi there

I recently downloaded a free version of a new software called Bead Manager Pro.
You get a free 10 day trial and then have the option to purchase.
I loved this tool as it saved me time calculating my costs and allowed me to print catalogs and lots more.
Check out www.beading-software.com

Hope this helps.

Hince1943

Re: [Durnania] Bead Manager Pro [In reply to] Can't Post

I also tried to download this software which was giving me 10 days of trial demo but was unable to complete the download some kind of errors in the downloading file then I got some help from the ukessays paper writing page where I was successfully downloaded the all crack files and now I got 30 days trial which is good.